Leading XR consulting firm introduces a web-based universal creation tool for marketing, commerce, training, and education.
Today at Augmented World Expo (AWE), MetaVRse, a global XR consulting and custom development firm with over 100 projects (including 7 world firsts) launched a new tool for global organizations to create web-based 3D/XR experiences that will drive value across the worlds of business and education.
With over 5 billion compatible devices, MetaVRse has set a course to unlock the power of spatial computing for everyone.
The MetaVRse Engine is a universal 3D/XR creation tool and editor for Marketing, Commerce, Training and Education. It is a fully web-based design and development tool for quickly and easily creating immersive 3D and virtual, augmented, and mixed reality (XR) experiences and deploying them across multiple operating systems, browsers, and devices using a no-code/low-code solution.
The MetaVRse Engine includes a range of features, most notably:
- A web-based end-to-end solution
- The ability to build once and deploy everywhere
- OS, browser, and device agnostic
- No-code/low-code content creation (build in hours)
- Multi object & animation support
- Synchronous communication
The MetaVRse Engine also includes a template system allowing organizations large and small to create robust immersive experiences. “In this nascent market, we are focusing on use cases for marketing, commerce, training, and education,” said MetaVRse Chief Revenue Officer Jonathan Moss. “The ROI for online retail and remote training is unprecedented, and now organizations can capture this value without specialized staff and training, shrinking time-to-delivery from months to days or even hours.”
3D and XR are already delivering results across many use cases including:
- eCommerce: 6x growth in time on page (Cappasity), 3x increases in sales conversion (Buy Box Experts) and 80% decrease in product returns. (Marxent Labs)
- Marketing: 25x higher click-through rates, 10x higher engagement and 33% higher conversions (GlobeNewsWire).
- Training: 70% increase in retention rates (Neuro-Insight), 85% decrease in training time (Microsoft), 97% reduction in time to information (Microsoft)
- Design: 10x decrease in design time (HTC Vive), 80% design validation time reduction (Microsoft)
- Tasks: 90% more accuracy on service and repair tasks (Microsoft), 20% increase in installation efficiency and a highly impressive first-time installation accuracy rate of 90% (Cisco)
“Our mission is to unlock the power of spatial computing (3D/XR) for everyone,” said MetaVRse CEO and industry podcaster Alan Smithson. “The MetaVRse Engine lowers the barrier to entry for all organizations to leverage the power of 3D and XR allowing rapid value creation at scale.
Here are a few examples to inspire organizations to take advantage of 3D and XR. Use the QR code below to launch the Showcase from a mobile device, or go to https://metavrse.com/showcase/
The MetaVRse Engine lowers the barrier to entry for organizations large and small to take advantage of the transformative power of 3D and XR.
For more information or to try it for free, visit MetaVRse.com
The mission of MetaVRse is to unlock the power of spatial computing (3D/XR) for everyone. The MetaVRse Engine is a universal 3D/XR creation tool and editor for Marketing, Commerce, Training and Education. https://MetaVRse.com